[Nebraska-senior-blind] Transportation meeting FW: Information Open House Public Meeting

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 16:38:47 UTC 2014

Karen, I hope that nothing I said implied that we aren't talking about the
whole state and any mode of transportation.  Brad and I specifically said
that all of us want to travel everywhere by whatever means is available.
We're glad we have members all over the state.

I know I sound like a broken record sometimes, but I'm serious when I
redirect people in our organization who say they or them rather than we or
us.  It makes a powerful attitudinal difference.  We're all in this together
and I'm glad of it.

We read your initial correspondence with Kari Ruse and were glad to see it.
Have you continued to correspond?

Barbara