[Nebraska-senior-blind] President - Fatos, moving on

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Apr 17 14:54:21 UTC 2014

Did you all see this:

April 17, 2014

It has been my true privilege to serve as the Director of the Nebraska
Center for the Blind these past 19 years, yet is time for me to move on.  I
have accepted the position of Field Service Coordinator with the Oklahoma
Department of Rehabilitation Services, Division of Visual Services.  As much
as I have been glad to work on behalf of the blind of Nebraska, I am looking
forward to this new opportunity to share my experience with and passion for
blindness rehabilitation in the State of Oklahoma.

I would love to stay in touch with all of you.  Please feel free to contact
me at my e-mail address:

fatos.floyd at gmail.com

My last day in the office will be Wednesday, April 23, 2014.

Yours respectfully,

Fatos Floyd

Fatos Floyd, CRC, CVRCB

Director, Nebraska Center for the Blind

Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Our Mission:

Empowering blind individuals,

Promoting opportunities,

and building belief in the blind.

Work (402) 471-8120

Cell (402) 440-8120

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired