[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Blind Division, February Telephone Meeting Feb 16

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Feb 3 13:16:25 UTC 2014

Hi you all!

RE: Reminder of our second monthly phone meeting for 2014

Our February phone meeting is coming up and here is what you need to know to
get on the call:

The date is: Sunday the 16th.

The time for the call is: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central.

The phone number you will call is: 267-507-0400 (Guaranteed!)

Access code: 203747Pound

The Topic is --- New Year resolutions- have any relating to your blindness,
and/or do you feel your blindness will have either a negative or positive
influence upon your resolution, and why?

Bring any brags and drags, too. (We love to hear about good things that have
happened. We also want to help any member who may have a need.)

See you all there!

(Though I personally do have another meeting which starts one hour earlier
than ours, and so I may not make this month's Senior Blind Division call.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/>

NFB Writers' Division, President

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, vice President

NCBVI Commissioner