[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division March Phone Meeting - Sunday March 16th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Mar 14 14:02:37 UTC 2014

Hi you all!

RE: Notice of our third monthly phone meeting for 2014

Our March phone meeting is coming up and here is what you need to know to
get on the call:

The date is: Sunday the 16th. (1 day after the Ides of March)

The time for the call is: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central.

The phone number you will call is: 267-507-0400 (Guaranteed!)

Access code: 203747Pound

Can we really expect that the world, yet alone our own culture will ever
understand, or accept the blind as equals?

Bring any brags and drags, too. (We love to hear about good things that have
happened. We also want to help any member who may have a need.)

See you all there!

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/>

NFB Writers' Division, President

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, vice President

Omaha Chapter First Vice President

NCBVI Commissioner