[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division April Meeting - This Coming Monday!

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 02:46:35 UTC 2015

Greetings!

RE: Reminder to get ready for our Monday April 20th meeting

*#1 Info about the call

*#2 About last meeting's minutes, and our constitution

*#3 Agenda

*#1 And so here is what you need to know to join us for our meeting:

The date: Monday the 20th

The time for the call: 7:00 CT; 6:00 MT

The new phone number you will dial: 1-605-475-6006

Access code: 203747Pound

*#2 Attached is another chance to read the minutes from our march 16th
meeting. If you have any corrections or additions, email them to, me. And be
ready to discuss and approve them.

Also attached is our revised constitution, we need to again review and ready
this document , then send it off to the State Board for approval.

*#3 Agenda:

a-First- Come-to-order, say our  NFB Pledge (see below and let us make sure
we do this!)

-Next- Reports Will be discussed and approved (Secretary & Treasurers)

-Next- Old business, which will be a review of our proposed changes for the
constitution.

-Next- New Business: I and Cheryl will give you all an update on the recent
state Board meeting that took place here in Omaha.

Also, any new stuff that any of us bring to the meeting.

-Finally- brags & drags

-Adjournment

NFB Pledge:

      I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for

the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to

abide by its constitution.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFBN Senior division

characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.