[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division August Meeting - TOMORROW - Monday the 17th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Aug 16 23:00:56 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Senior Division Member

RE: Notice of our Monday August 17th meeting

**Contents of message:

*#1 Info to get on  the call

*#2 Read the Last meeting's minutes; just in case, another copy is attached

*3 Reminder of - Help create a Senior division brochure.

*#4 Agenda for the meeting

*#1 What you need to know to get on the call

-Date of our call: Monday, August 17th

Time for the call: 7:00 CT; 6:00 MT

-Phone number to call: 1-605-475-6006

-Access code: 203747Pound

*#2 See attached minutes, read and if there are corrections, either send
them to me, or wait until the meeting and Karen will take note of them.

*3 Division Brochure: Remember this from our last meeting.??

We agreed that we, the members consider what would be useful to put into a
brochure for the NFBN Senior Division. Send them to Robert, who will
coordinate their collection and Shepard them through an editing process.
(not seen any yet)

*#4 Agenda:

-First- Come-to-order, say our NFB Pledge (see below and let us make sure we
do this!)

-Next- Reports Will be discussed and approved (secretary & treasurers)

-Next- Old business:

#2 Update on the Braille writer

-New Business:

#3 Talk about state convention

#4 Also, any new stuff that any of us bring to the meeting.

-Finally- brags & drags

-Adjournment

NFB Pledge:

 I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFBN Senior Division

*#5 Newsletter from Colorado Senior Blind