[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division - New Mexico's affiliate newsletter - QUE PASA

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 13:55:31 UTC 2015

(These guys always put out a great publication!)

QUE PASA

September 2015

Quarterly newsletter of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico

(Published in March, June, September, and December)

Adelmo Vigil, President

E-mail: Avigil74 at gmail.com <mailto:Avigil74 at gmail.com>

(575) 921-5422

James Babb, Editor

E-mail: jim.babb at samobile.net <mailto:jim.babb at samobile.net>

(505) 291-3112

Tonia Trapp, Assistant Editor

E-mail: Tonialeigh513 at earthlink.net <mailto:Tonialeigh513 at earthlink.net>

(505) 856-5346

Contents

PREAMBLE <> . 1

EDITOR <> 'S NOTE. 1

PRESIDENT <> 'S MESSAGE. 2

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND CELEBRATES ITS 75TH <> .. 3

ORLANDO, 2015 NATIONAL NFB CONVENTION! <> . 5

CAR DONATION PROGRAM <> ... 7

WHAT I MISS HERE IN NEW MEXICO <> .. 7

WHITE SANDS CHAPTER GETS PRO-ACTIVE ON TRANSPORTATION <> .. 10

FRANCIS D. OPDYKE <> . 11

GOOD EATING <> .. 13

USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND WEBSITES <> . 14

MEETINGS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS <> . 15

PREAMBLE

The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM) is a 501 (c) 3
consumer organization comprised of blind and sighted people committed to
changing what it means to be blind. Though blindness is still all too often
a tragedy to those who face it, we know from our own personal experience
that with training and opportunity, it can be reduced to the level of a
physical nuisance. We work to see that blind people receive services and
training to which they are entitled and that parents of blind children
receive the advice and support they need to help their youngsters grow up to
be happy, productive adults. We believe that first-class citizenship means
that people have both rights and responsibilities, and we are determined to
see that blind people become first-class citizens of these United States,
enjoying their rights and fulfilling their responsibilities. The most
serious problems we face have less to do with our lack of vision than with
discrimination based on the public's ignorance and misinformation about
blindness. Join us in educating New Mexicans about the abilities and
aspirations of New Mexico's blind citizens.

(Adapted from NFB of Ohio newsletter.)

EDITOR'S NOTE

by Jim Babb, Editor

Hello fellow Federationists and friends,

We hope you enjoy this issue of Que Pasa, the newsletter of the National
Federation of the Blind of New Mexico. We would like to thank all of you who
sent articles, recipes and announcements. Without these there would be no
newsletter. Several of the articles are about our 75th anniversary
convention in Orlando. I wish to thank Tonia Trapp, Assistant Editor, for
her help in editing and organizing the articles.

PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE

by Adelmo Vigil, President, NFB of New Mexico

Greetings Federation Family:

The National Convention in Orlando in July was a record-breaking convention.
It was our seventy-fifth anniversary, and the activities and the energy
demonstrated the impact that the National Federation of the Blind has had in
the past 75 years. The agenda was again packed with great information and
direction for the future of our organization. If you have not had an
opportunity to hear President Mark Riccobono's banquet address and
presidential report, I suggest that you take some time to do so. Our thanks
go to Daphne Mitchell for taking charge of the exhibit hall table, and to
everyone who worked the table during exhibit hall hours.

I look forward to seeing you at the State Fair Parade on Saturday, September
12. We have invited the NMSBVI Albuquerque Preschool to join us in the
parade. The New Mexico Commission for the Blind's Orientation Center in
Alamogordo will also join us again this year. They have been partnering with
us for many years.

We are planning for our annual leadership training in Albuquerque on October
30 and 31 for all State board members, Chapter and Division presidents and
all their board members.

We are also planning to host a parent training on November 14, 2015, at the
Hotel Cascada in Albuquerque. We invite all parents of blind children in New
Mexico to be a part of this training. Your children can live the life they
want, if they receive proper instruction in the blindness skills necessary
for them to read, write, and travel independently.

During our state convention on April 8 through 10, 2016, we will be
celebrating the sixtieth anniversary of our affiliate in New Mexico. We are
planning a great convention, so mark your calendar. I look forward to seeing
past presidents and many friends, and I look forward to meeting new members
of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico.

During our last board of directors meeting, we discussed the need to expand
our outreach to Spanish speakers. If you know of individuals who would
benefit from having a Spanish-speaking Chapter At Large, you can refer them
to me by phone or by email.

Again we will continue to call on members of each local chapter and division
to help us move forward and grow as an affiliate. We can change what it
means to be blind for children, youth and adults of all ages in New Mexico.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND CELEBRATES ITS 75TH

by Pat Munson

While traveling to Florida to the 75th annual National Federation of the
Blind (NFB) convention, which was my 39th, I had many thoughts. I expected a
very busy time with much eating with friends we see only once a year,
listening to and learning from many interesting speakers, and who knew what
else. All conventions hold pleasant surprises, so my husband Jack and I were
really looking forward to it.

Almost everything went well on the trip after I had a go-round with someone
in security; the lovely lady discarded my small water bottle that I liked.
After I recovered from my loss, the rest of the trip to Florida was OK, but
it was well past dinnertime when we reached our room, so we ate snacks we
brought from home and went to sleep.

After breakfast the next morning with a California friend, we took a walk
around the huge complex. At one end was our hotel and then a convention
center with another hotel on the far side. Halfway along the convention
center, Jack started seeing signs for the National Education Association
convention. We are members, so we took a look. We even found the delegation
from New Mexico.

Our convention had about 3,000 attendees, but the teachers' convention had
about 12,000. We listened to some of the business being discussed, chatted
with a number of educators and then started back to our hotel. As you
recall, I was able to teach in public schools for 35 years, because the NFB
had gotten the vision requirement removed from all teaching credentials.

By the time we got back to our room, we had to rest for some time. We had
left our California pal who was going to a market to buy fruit and other
items for her room. We simply ate at the takeout place in the hotel. The
very long hike to the educators' meeting had worn us out.

The following day many of our friends arrived, so we chatted around the
hotel, and I attended a meeting for seniors. We discussed all those
documents one must have in order before departing this earth. By the way,
blind seniors can have all documents prepared, signed, and then recorded so
we can review them at our leisure.

The good or bad part of the trip was the Island restaurant we ate at out by
the pool. It had lots of very tasty spices in the food, so we ate there most
every evening. The very bad part was the desserts. I now have five pounds to
drop!

After that, it was attending meetings, more chatting and eating! There was
yet another meeting for blind seniors. At this one we spent a goodly amount
of time discussing how to keep in touch when we live at a distance. Many
blind seniors have local, state and national meetings on the telephone. This
method works well.

The convention consumes a great deal of time, but most of the 35 New
Mexicans attending were able to gather for the NFB of New Mexico caucus
chaired by NFBNM president Adelmo Vigil. After going around the room so we
all had a chance to say who was there, we discussed our nut and T-shirt
sales at our table in the exhibit hall. We discussed the rest of the
business, and we ended the meeting with a group photo. By that time in the
evening, some of us most likely looked a bit "wilted."

This was the 75th convention of the National Federation of the Blind, and
the first convention chaired by our new president, Mark Riccobono. From
pounding the meeting to order for the opening session to pounding the gavel
to close the convention, all agreed he had done a fantastic job!

Here are some of the most noteworthy topics that were highlighted during the
General Sessions at the convention: The NFB continues to advocate for blind
parents, because the courts still think the blind cannot care for infants
and young children. Our opponents lose every time, but there are still
personnel in areas of this country that do not know the law. Also, we have a
blind woman working in the Peace Corps. The US government was not sure the
Peace Corps was ready for someone who is blind, so we had to do more
educating.

Of course, there were many speakers about technology, because working folks,
students and those keeping up with things have to have the machines speak,
besides explaining pictures and so on.

The whole experience was like a many-ring circus. There were meetings for
sighted and blind parents, and various activities for blind youngsters,
students, and the rest of us. There was certainly much to learn about
blindness for everyone!

We finally got home on a Saturday evening, and we were happy as clams to be
back to our simple life with everything so handy. Without the work of the
NFB for the past 75 years, we most likely would not have our nice situation.
We loved our experiences, but we are definitely getting OLD! It is time for
the younger folks to take up the work to expand opportunities for all the
blind of this nation!

ORLANDO, 2015 NATIONAL NFB CONVENTION!

by Veronica Smith

Was I crazy? Had I lost my mind? Some said yes, some said no, but no matter,
my mind was made up and I was heading to Orlando with my daughter and her
friend. This was my daughter's second convention, my tenth, and her friend's
first. Each time you go, there is always so much to learn and see, and so
many new people to meet, that it can be a bit overwhelming at times. But
when all was said and done, we had the time of our lives!

The first real day of the convention, July 8, was filled with hyped energy.
We all got up early and made our way downstairs to the "hallway," where we
all met to begin assembling the umbrella mosaic. As we moved through the
line, some of us were given blue umbrellas, some were given white, and all
of us received a wrist band that numbered us. Then we were sent outdoors to
stand on either a blue dot or a white one. I believe my group all stood on
blue dots. Though it was exciting, it was extremely hot and humid.
Announcements were made every few minutes reminding us that the umbrellas
were meant for the world record, not to make shade. These announcements
sounded something like this: "Please put your umbrella down at this time. If
and only if there is an emergency and help is needed, then and only then
should you open your umbrella and swing it around" When it was time, the
announcement was made, "When I say B, everybody open your umbrella and hold
it up till I say put it down." So they said, "N F B," and up went the
umbrellas. A drone flew overhead observing us as a person stood at the top
of the hotel watching the time. After 5 minutes, we were told to put our
umbrellas down, and voila, the world record was made! 2480 people held up
umbrellas all in the same place.

After we all made our way back into the general session, more and more
exciting things happened. I guess I have to say my favorite thing that
happened was when the color guard marched in as if they were part of the
Music Man. That sure left a smile on my face. Another thing that I greatly
enjoyed was when Daphne Mitchell sang "Glory Federation." In fact, everyone
who got up and sang the songs was amazing!

As for our new president, he did a spectacular job. When he spoke, I could
imagine him looking and talking directly to me. I heard the sincerity in his
voice when he talked about the changes that need to be made. And oh my
goodness, the speech at the banquet was awesome!

Finally, the Exhibit Hall was bustling. Our New Mexico Affiliate brought 10
cases of red chile, green chile, and plain pistachios, and we sold every
single bag. We also took a dozen or more Alien T-shirts, and we are proud to
say that we sold each and every one of them.

The wonderful thing about having our National Convention in a place like
Orlando is that there are so many things to do there. For me, my nephew and
some good friends live nearby. My nephew and his family took us to the
Disney World parks, and my friend took us to see the Disney Hotels. When I
left Orlando on July 13, I said I was exhausted and probably wouldn't be
back for a couple of years. But a week after I got back, I'm already talking
about the fun we'll have next year!

CAR DONATION PROGRAM

by Brianne Kotschwar

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am the Coordinator for the Car Donation Program for the NFB of New Mexico.
The Car Donation Program accepts any vehicle, from cars and motorcycles to
boats. Someone will pick up the vehicle being donated, regardless of its
condition. Depending on the condition of the vehicle, it will be sold at an
auction or sold to a salvage yard.

The NFB gets the money, and the person donating the vehicle will be able to
get a tax deduction for their donation. The beautiful thing is, we are not
asking for money, just going to different businesses and asking them if they
would help us spread the word. I thought each month, we would do a different
thing; for example, we could go to a restaurant or a church and ask if they
can hand out flyers or even post a sticker on their cash register. I really
need everyone's help with this. My thought for September would be for us to
go to our churches and see if they could help us out. If anyone has any
suggestions of places to go, please let me know. I have posted a link where
you can find materials to hand out. Thanks so much everyone for your help
and support! Please let me know if you have any questions.

To donate a vehicle, call 1-855-659-9314.

WHAT I MISS HERE IN NEW MEXICO

by Peggy Chong

When I research my articles about historic blind people of New Mexico, I
find myself longing for the Libraries For The Blind that I have been a
patron of over the past many decades. It used to be that I could call up my
library for the blind in Iowa and ask if they could transcribe an article
into Braille for me, send an inaccessible .pdf via email to the local
library, and then mail me a Braille copy and email me the .brf file. I used
this option many times when teaching Saturday School in Iowa.

The library recorded books for me that were written by the blind of Iowa,
one written by an extended family member of mine. I found these books
invaluable for researching my family history and the histories of the Iowa
counties where my family lived.

Back in our younger years, several of us Minnesotans pooled money together
and had the Trivial Pursuit game brailled. After a few changes in our lives,
or maybe more than a few, I had given away my copy of the Braille volumes of
the game and then wanted them back. I called back to Minnesota, even though
I had not lived there in many years, and they were most helpful. They would
not braille the game volumes for me again, but they sent me the .brf files,
and I had the Iowa Library for the Blind braille them for me. Of course,
they kept the .brf files and offered them to other patrons.

Here in Albuquerque, I have found my public library to be most helpful. I
can check out books, scan them and use them. But it is not the same as
having a clean, error-free copy of a book to use for research purposes. I
have had library staff read things to me at the Albuquerque Special
Collections library where the librarian has been very interested in my
research. But still, I do not have the hard copy to refer back to;
consequently, I have had to go back more than once to review or take down
another piece of data from the same article that had not seemed important at
the time. Research takes a lot longer here.

Our state library for the blind is full of wonderful staff, and they do the
best they can with what they have. But they do not have Braille services,
either paper or electronic. They provide just a bit more than the basic
library for the blind. I do not want to move back to Minnesota where it gets
so cold, or Iowa with its months of ice. But I would like to bring options
from those libraries for the blind to this state.

Here are some of the services we could have here in New Mexico, already
available at other libraries for the blind in this country, that I would
like to have access to:

1. Having the library purchase a 3D printer demonstrated at last year's NFB
National Convention. It could print kits of items, or samples for blind
school children, such as the following: in the health area, the heart, lungs
and other organs; in the science area, types of bugs and parts of plants; in
the history area, replicas of monuments; and the list goes on. If the
necessary infrastructure were in place, the 3D kits could even be sold to
parents, public school systems, or blind individuals.

2. What I call Braille transcription on demand. In the blindness community,
that means a month, but we could strive for better time. Patrons could mail
or email various documents for transcription, including long newspaper
articles, magazine articles, inaccessible conference materials, work-related
manuals, a medical insurance handbook, or even the manual for the new stove
I bought. These documents would be recorded or put into electronic Braille
and then emailed or drop-boxed back to us. No, this would not violate any
library policy as the format would be that of the Library of Congress
material, and a Library of Congress player or a Braille display would be
needed to access it.

3. A certified Braille transcriber, not necessarily brailling onto paper,
but preparing electronic files to be sent electronically to patrons. The
public libraries already have electronic options of printed materials for
downloading materials on a daily basis, so why not our library for the
blind?

4. Training for the staff at public libraries so they can download books
from BARD when a blind patron walks in. Think of how many Seniors would
benefit from this and how such a service could engender a more positive
attitude about blindness.

5. Downloading descriptive videos and TV programs onto a cartridge.

6. I would like to see the library have the ability to produce detailed
tactile maps, graphics, pictures and the like. Currently, I do not believe
that they have the sophisticated technology to produce such things.

7. An accessible work station at the library where staff can show patrons
and/or their family members how to download material.

8. Cooperation with other state agencies. For instance, the library could
put other agencies' documents or brochures into alternative formats, and the
accessible formats could be promoted by both the state agency and the
library for the blind. Wouldn't it be great to have the library ask the
Governor, before her or his State of the State Address, for a copy of the
speech to be prepared in an alternate format to be released and emailed to
patrons after the speech?

I dream of these options becoming reality. Do you?

WHITE SANDS CHAPTER GETS PRO-ACTIVE ON TRANSPORTATION

by Larry Lorenzo

Recently the Alamogordo City Commission addressed a budget short-fall, and
they considered cutting services, including public transportation. Because
of strong advocacy, transportation was maintained with level funding.
However, the White Sands Chapter decided to be pro-active on this important
issue. A resolution commending the City Commission for its positive action
was presented formally at a Commission meeting. The resolution is copied at
the end of this article.

Some background on public transportation will help the reader understand the
current status of this issue in the Alamogordo area. For many years, public
transportation was extremely limited. Due to the efforts of the disability
community, with the local chapter of the NFB being a major player, things
changed. Congresswoman Yvette Herrell spearheaded an initiative to expand
public transportation to include trips to Las Cruces. Las Cruces is a major
shopping and medical resource in the area. It is also home to the NMSU main
campus. The Mescallero tribe also agreed to participate in this venture,
which was mutually beneficial: The new service provided tribal members
access to Alamogordo, Tularosa, and Las Cruces, while other Local residents
gained access to casinos and other points of interest on the Reservation.

As a result, public transportation in the Alamogordo area is now supported
by local and federal funding, as well as funding from the Mescallero tribe.
What is even more amazing is that the service includes 3 counties: Otero,
Lincoln, and Donna Ana. Oftentimes, jurisdiction is given as an excuse for
fractured transportation services, but jurisdictional issues did not hinder
the development of a comprehensive transportation system in this case.

We in the NFB understand that high-quality, effective transportation is at
the heart of an inclusive society. Transportation remains a serious
challenge in New Mexico, so we must persevere in advocating for this
critical issue.

Resolution (funding public transportation)

WHEREAS: accessing goods, services, and employment is a vital part of
healthy economic and social community life,

and WHEREAS: Many blind, visually impaired and other people with
disabilities rely on public transportation for independent and inclusive
lifestyles,

and WHEREAS: many residents of Alamogordo including increasing numbers of
seniors, students, retirees, and low income workers depend on public
transportation for good quality of life activities,

Now therefore, BE IT RESOLVED that we, the White Sands Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind on 05/19/2015 commend the Mayor and City
commission for taking a progressive and positive stance towards continued
funding of public transportation.

FRANCIS D. OPDYKE

by Peggy Chong

Francis "Fannie" Opdyke was reported blind just a few hours after birth in
1886. She was born in Seneca County, New York. There is no indication of the
names of her parents, and there were several Opdyke families in Seneca
County in the 1900's, making it hard to track her early life.

As a blind child, she was enrolled at the school for the blind in Batavia,
New York for the school year beginning in 1894. Fannie learned all the
techniques of blindness that were taught at that time: Braille, Braille
shorthand music, piano, and typewriting. As a student, she would play the
piano for school performances and graduations.

While at the school for the blind in New York, she was presented with
several career options for which she could be trained prior to her
graduation. Blind women had been accepted as music teachers in most parts of
the country. As a music teacher, she could most likely make a decent living,
not needing to rely on the charity of others. But a new profession had also
opened up to blind people because of the typewriter. Some blind women were
finding success as typists in businesses. This is the profession Fannie
chose to prepare for while still at school. As she told a news reporter, a
blind music teacher could teach many children and adults how to play the
piano, but as a blind teacher, if the student did not succeed, many were
quick to blame the blind teacher rather than the lack of talent of the
sighted pupil. A blind secretary, on the other hand, should be judged on her
skills in the office.

Fannie graduated in 1908 from the New York State School for the Blind. At
the commencement ceremonies, she played a piano piece from Chopin. After
graduation, she joined the Blind Women's Club that met in New York City, and
she participated in their fundraisers. This was a group of blind women
supporting each other. Many of them were employed in a variety of
professions around New York City. Fannie would often read in Braille to the
members and guests at their events. The group devoted much of their time and
effort toward supporting and raising money for a camp for blind girls.

When moving to New York City, Fannie took rooms at 136 East 47th St. in New
York City. On October 1, 1909, Fannie became a secretary at the law offices
of attorney Catherine V. Curry. Her duties included writing letters from a
graphophone in the offices. Her employer commended Fannie on how quickly she
learned the graphophone and the accuracy of her work, noting that she was
just as good as, if not better than, the other secretaries in the office.
Fannie could type accurately at the rate of 70 words a minute. Through
mapping out the forms, understanding how far to roll a form into the
typewriter and how far to space over, Fannie was able to fill out the
necessary legal forms without sighted assistance.

Her next job was as a typist/Dictaphone operator in New York City at the
Condemnation Department in the city's court system. She again excelled at
her work. She was also quite adept at the six-key, a shorthand machine used
at that time by many secretaries in New York to take notes.

In 1916, Fannie and another blind girlfriend, Clara Barnum, about 10 years
older, decided to take a huge risk and take the train to move to
Albuquerque, New Mexico, where they both got typing jobs. There is no
indication as to why two blind women would leave the bustling city for a
small, western town with no supporting clubs of the blind or former teachers
to call for advice. Fannie took a job with the law offices of W.C. Reid, the
attorney for the Atchison Topeka and the Santa Fe Railroads. To her credit,
her employer told the New York School for the Blind that because of her
skill, Fannie had a higher rate of pay than many of the secretaries in the
office. By 1917, she was the lead secretary in the office, earning a salary
of $90 a month.

Fannie would walk from her home to her offices by herself each day. She and
her friend Clara took rooms at 513 Marquette. Later, they bought the house
and took in lodgers. Many times, the women lodgers were of their own age.
They had a nice garden of flowers and vegetables that they enjoyed
nurturing. Clara may not have been employed as long as Fannie, but she
continued to live with Fannie for several decades in Albuquerque. Fannie
retired from the law offices in 1936.

Back home in New York, in 1924, Fannie was honored by the Business and
Professional Women's League of New York City. She and eight other blind
women in New York City received awards for their achievements. Fannie had
achieved much in her life, and to many blind and sighted women, she was seen
as courageous for moving to the Wild West. Fannie's name was foremost in
articles that covered the award ceremony, noting Fannie as a pioneer in the
field of blind secretaries. The BPWL worked with The New York League of
Blind Women, where Fannie had once been a member, to assist blind women to
find jobs and get the necessary training for work in the secretarial field.

Back in Albuquerque, Fannie joined the Friendship League for the Blind as a
consultant. This was a charity that operated a sheltered shop from time to
time. Fannie supported the use of white canes when they were purchased by
the Friendship League in 1939. She said that many blind people were afraid
to walk alone with just a cane, because many drivers did not know what the
cane was or what it symbolized. Her efforts working with the Friendship
League involved educating the public about the blind and how they traveled.
There is no indication that Fannie used a cane, but as she talked to many
people about how to use a cane, she may have been one of the first blind
persons in New Mexico to use a cane for traveling.

By 1939, Fannie was very ill and unable to work or participate in her
community service projects. However, this did not stop her from being active
in her church, working on the calling committee for the Apostolic Cathedral
in downtown Albuquerque. Fannie passed away on April 22, 1944. She died from
burns suffered in a fire in her home. Her bathrobe and nightgown caught fire
from the gas heater in her room.

GOOD EATING

MINT MELON SMOOTHIE

by Veronica Smith

When I drink this, I feel like a princess at the Spa!

1 cup ripe honeydew melon cubes

1 cup plain yogurt

1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice

2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar

14 large fresh mint leaves

Put all ingredients in your blender and process for a few minutes or until
all is blended. To cool quickly, add 5 to 8 ice cubes to the blender while
processing.

USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND WEBSITES

505-468-1290

Bernalillo County Clerk

Get information on how and where to register to vote, early voting, and
absentee voting. If you are not in Bernalillo County, call your County Clerk
for this information. Let's all vote this November.

1-800-712-6600

A free telephone number information service for business and government.
This replaces 1-800-712-3000.

 <http://www.politifact.com> www.politifact.com

As we get into the election season, you can check statements from
politicians by going here. Do politicians of either stripe lie or stretch
the truth? Check them out.

MEETINGS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

September 12: NM State Fair Parade, Albuquerque

Let's all gather and march proudly!

September 18-19: NM Commission for the Blind State Rehabilitation Council
meeting

Albuquerque office, 2200 Yale Blvd. SE

October 24, 6:00-8:00 PM: Albuquerque and West Mesa Chapters annual White
Cane Banquet

This event will be held at the Wise Pies Arena (formerly the Pit), 1111
University Blvd. SE. Please submit your registration form with payment if
you plan to attend.

October 7: NM Commission for the Blind Board Meeting

Orientation Center, 408 North White Sands Blvd.

Alamogordo, NM

December 4: NM Commission for the Blind State Rehabilitation Council meeting

Albuquerque office, 2200 Yale Blvd. SE