[Nebraska-senior-blind] Christmas Plans

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 15:43:21 UTC 2015

Hi you all

This Christmas my wife Bonnie and I will spend Christmas eve with my
daughter, in their new home in Lincoln. Then on Christmas day, we will spend
time with Bonnie's elderly mother and father. (We also plan to visit the
zoo, take in a movie and again visit with Bonnie's mother (her birthday is
the 27th).

Winding up to Christmas, this past week we took in a jazz concert (all the
music from Charley Brown's Christmas movie), and one by Michael MacDonald
(once of the Dubee Brothers) at the Holland preforming arts center. Next
week a live Christmas play, and music from the River City Mixed coras. The
next week brings three Christmas dinners (one is the Omaha Chapter's event).

Blessing to you all! (See you on this Thursday evening for our Senior
Division call.)

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFBN Senior Division