[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Monthly Meeting - January 19th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Jan 18 03:58:14 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Senior division Member

RE: 3 things for you to read: minutes from last meeting, our constitution, &
notice of our next meeting

#1 I do hope you found and will read the minutes from our December 10th
meeting; sent to you in my previous message. See if there are additions or
corrections for the minutes. If you have questions, or suggestions, send
them on to Karen and me.

#2 Also I had attached, a copy of our division's constitution. Do read it
and be prepared to discuss it during our January 19th meeting. Let us see if
it still represents us, according to how we presently view ourselves, now
and for the future.

#3 This will be our first meeting which is run like a chapter/division
meeting: Come-to-order, NFB Pledge (see below), reports discussed and
approved (Secretary & Treasurers), Old business, New business, philosophical
discussion, brags & drags, adjournment.

NFB Pledge:

      I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for

the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to

abide by its constitution.

And so here is what you need to know to join us for our January meeting:

The date: Monday the 19th

The time for the call: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central

The phone number you will dial: 267-507-0400

Access code: 203747Pound

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFBN Senior division

characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.