[Nebraska-senior-blind] Question for us - need decide -FW: Senior Division donating funds for Walk

Nancy Oltman noltman23 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:41:29 UTC 2015

My vote is yes.

Nancy

From: Nebraska-senior-blind
[mailto:nebraska-senior-blind-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Leslie Newman via Nebraska-senior-blind
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 8:56 AM
To: 0senior division listserv
Cc: Robert Leslie Newman; 'Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter'
Subject: [Nebraska-senior-blind] Question for us - need decide -FW: Senior
Division donating funds for Walk

Hi Senior Division Members

Need your vote

Read the below message from the Nebraska Affiliate team working on our
upcoming walk for independence. All Division's and Chapters are being asked
to donate some funds for . well, take a read! Write back in with your vote,
of being okay with us donating the requested $25, or not. And know this, we
have the funds, and as a honorable and loving partner of the NFBN, we have
always, and will forever do our part, right!?!!

And so I personally vote yes.

All dues paying members can vote on this.

Let us get a check to Cheryl Livingston as soon as possible. MMM, very
convenient that our Treasurer is the same person who holds that same job at
the affiliate level, and the person responsible to receive our check!
(Cheryl, get ready to have your right hand, hand over our check to your
left hand)