[Nebraska-senior-blind] How to join us - RE: Division Membership

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 14:21:33 UTC 2015

Linda
2 things

#1 ALLRIGHT! (Note I put that first word in all caps!) And so below is the
contact information for our Division's Treasurer, Cheryl Livingston; send
your $10.00 check to her.

Cheryl Livingston, Treasurer
1026 S 35 St
Lincoln, NE  68510
402-488=2509
Clivingston4 at neb.rr.com

#2 Are you now receiving the Braille Monitor? And if so in what format? And
if you are not receiving it, I would like to get you signed up; email,
print, MP3 thumb drive, which? Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFBN Senior Division