[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior division monthly phone and convention Meetings - here is our Agenda

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Oct 13 20:06:18 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Senior division Member

RE: Agenda for our 2015 convention meeting - join by phone

First, our normal monthly phone meeting will be part of our convention
luncheon/program; happening on Friday, October 30th, starting at 12:00 PM.
Those attending our convention luncheon and program, will make the meeting
accessible by phone. Yup, callers into our Division's phone conference line
Will be able to both listen in, vote, and make comments. We will have an
iPhone dialed into where the listener will get an audio feed, and via a
Bluetooth speaker, be able to address those in the meeting room.

Here  are the numbers needed to join us:

Phone: 1-605-475-6006

Access: 203747Pound

Second, below is a copy of our 2015 Division Luncheon/program. Take a read,
and note the approximant times for each item. Listen in to what our National
Rep has to say to the luncheon crowd. Also take  part in the rest of the
meeting.

NFBN Senior Division Meeting Agenda

October 30th, 2015

11:30 - Registration begins

12:00 - Welcome by Division President and introductions by all

12:15 - Lunch is served

12:45 - Greetings by National Rep, Joe Ruffalo

1:00 - What is the Senior Division; members share

1:10 - Elections

1:15 - Philosophical discussion; Blindness and Holidays

1:55 - Last words

Respectfully yours, Robert Leslie Newman