[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior division - final copy of August meeting minutes

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Sep 23 17:12:03 UTC 2015

Karen & all

On a meeting at convention? Yeah, though I was looking at our luncheon and
following gathering to be "the meeting." Also in saying this, I would erge
that we do not spend much if any time on "business/reports" which would drag
out a sometimes "not too interesting" part of many meetings. Though, we do
need to conduct elections! (Recall, as far as I can recollect, our
convention meetings were done as I have described. MMM, unless you were
speaking of us holding a Board Meeting (which by rights, is also open to our
members)?)

Thoughts any one?

Respectfully yours, Robert Leslie Newman