[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division - Financial Fellowship - A Grant to Attend the 2015 NFBN Convention

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Sep 24 23:55:39 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Seniors

Below is a copy of a notice we are sending out across the state. It could be
that one of you may actually qualify! (Do pass this on to other seniors that
you may know.)

NFB Senior division Financial Fellowship

Who:  First-time Blind Senior convention goers interested in attending the
2015 National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska annual state convention.

Where: Divots Norfolk Lodge, Norfolk, NE.

When: Thursday, October 29 to Sunday, November 1.

Why:  We in the Division know, that a convention of the NFB can be a life
changer! The agenda is building into another event that can spur us all to
live the lives we want.

How:  Call Robert Leslie Newman, president of the NFBN Senior division

Phone- 402-660-1743

What: No later than Wednesday, October 14, please express your interest in
attending, your financial need, and your hopes for the experience.