[Nebraska-senior-blind] Board Meeting Notice- NFBN Senior Division - come join us

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Aug 19 12:26:46 UTC 2016

Hi all you Board Members & potential guests

RE: Reminder of our Division's Board meeting, Monday August 22nd (The Monday
coming up!; non-board members may attend, not required, but encouraged [We
need to call non-email folks to alert them to this meeting.])

The purpose of the meeting: To discuss convention arrangements. Also,
covering this year's elections and any other topics you may bring.

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: