[Nebraska-senior-blind] Telling where guests are from - RE: Thanks, Linda - RE: NFBN Senior division - December Phone Meeting - Monday December 12th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 12:43:31 UTC 2016

Hi Linda, and anyone else reading this

Yes, in the minutes, let's mention where this guest is calling from. I think
it is special that we are getting guests from around the country/Federation.
Most affiliates do not have a senior division, and so many, many blind
seniors are not getting the opportunity to have frequent interactions with
other blind folks; to either learn from, or to share with; we know this is
super important, learning from and giving to other blind people.

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President