[Nebraska-senior-blind] November Meeting Minutes

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 12 18:04:48 UTC 2016

Hi Robert and All,

At our last meeting, Jim Babb spelled his last name for me.
There was a loud noise on the phone when he did that, and I
didn't hear him say two B's.  I just looked at the newsletter
from New Mexico, or I still wouldn't know! Robert, would you
please correct the spelling of his name? Remember also, please,
to correct the date in two places at the beginning.

I will not be on the call tonight, but will do the minutes using
the recording as I usually do.

Blessings,

Linda