[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division - February Phone Meeting - 1 week from today!

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 02:58:32 UTC 2016

hi:

I just talked with Brenda Folden. I wanted to follow up on last month's call and also offer her information about the crafters division.

She will be going to Arkansas, so won't be available for next week's call. she is interested, though, and plans to be on the call in March.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone