[Nebraska-senior-blind] What we do for members - FW: Thumb drive for Braille Monitor - please

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Feb 11 15:20:44 UTC 2016

Hi you All

Yesterday when I spoke with Gina, I asked if she had started getting the Braille Monitor. She said no. And so as a follow-up with the people I had referred Gina’s request to, I wrote Gary Wunder and he wrote the lady at the national office. Below is the text of a message from the go-to person for getting setup for the Monitor. And the point of this all – see how we all do for one another!