[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior division -January Monthly Meeting - Monday January 18th

Karen Lemmon klemmon at bbcwb.net
Mon Jan 11 15:28:22 UTC 2016

Hello all! Just wanted to let everyone know that Gina is having a tough
time. She has developed an infection in the area where she takes her
treatments and also has an anyorism in her arm. She will not be at our next
meeting and could use some prayers from friends.

Also Robert just so you know. Gina and Steve have been notified via phone
and December minutes have been snail mailed to them.

                KLem