[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFB Senior Division Members - Listen to the last conference call - Read our agenda items for Convention

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 19:47:20 UTC 2016

I left a message for Gene about the change of date and phone number.

I just talked with Brenda. She is in South Dakota for her daughter's wedding. She does plan to call in tomorrow night and also intends to talk with Cheryl about dues. she didn't make an absolute commitment to joining the division, but is working on sorting things out.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone