[Nebraska-senior-blind] Last Night's Meeting

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Tue May 17 14:33:37 UTC 2016

thank you, Linda for the update about last nights meeting and for being there and taking notes. thank you also to Geralyn and Joe for joining us on the phone and to Brad who was beside me in the room and participated in our discussion about what to do.

Brad and I are both on board with changing the meeting date if that will help with attendance. We would not be available on the first or second Tuesday of the month. I will remind people, as I did in a message yesterday, that we tried Sunday evenings, and switched to Mondays because Sunday didn't work well for some.

Concerning Emma, The daughter with whom we were at the hospital, she had surgery last night to remove a blood clot and cauterize the area where she had had a tonsillectomy last Wednesday. Sometimes people have a bleed a few days afterward, and she was one of those who did. she came through the surgery well and we were all home by around 10:00 last night.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone