[Nebraska-senior-blind] Last Night's Meeting

Cheryl Livingston clivingston4 at neb.rr.com
Wed May 18 01:27:27 UTC 2016

I hope everything is all right and everyone is well.  I couldn't get on the
call last night.  I tried and tried and either got all circuits busy or the
call didn't go through at all.  By the time I did get on, it was already
after 7:30 and Gene Gillette was the only other person on the call.  Since
we were the only 2, we thought maybe something had gone haywire with the
connection, so we hung up.  I hope next time goes better!  I also think we
should revisit the meeting night.  I don't really have a preference except
Friday night would be hard for me.