[Nebraska-senior-blind] Meetings

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed May 18 02:38:46 UTC 2016

Hi Cheryl,

I too am sorry you couldn't get on, and that we missed you and
Gene.  You know, we had a different number for the At Large
chapter meetings, and we didn't have any trouble getting on.
Robert, would you consider using that number? Maybe Jaimie
Forbiss set it up; I'm not sure.  I've been on other calls from
the same area code and first three numbers, and often they're
just as pathetic as what we're experiencing.  It makes me wonder
how many others tried who aren't on this list.

Blessings,

Linda