[Nebraska-senior-blind] Meeting days and numbers - RE: Last Night's Meeting

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed May 18 18:16:03 UTC 2016

Hi You All

Gee, May's meeting didn't go so well! WOW...I wonder how many tried to get
on and couldn't?

So if you all wish to come up with a different day of the week to meet, that
is okay with me. Thursday nights is okay, and the second one of the month
would work.

And as for a different conference phone system...changing would be a good
thing, seeing that some of us have had problems for several months. And so
let's ask Jamie if  we could use the chapter at large number. (I'll write
her) [Fatos Floyd is who set up the one we presently have.]

I bet June's meeting will all work out better!!!