[Nebraska-senior-blind] Potential dates for meeting change

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri May 20 16:26:46 UTC 2016

Hi You All

3 things:

#1. I just spoke with Bob Riley. He was ill this past Monday/meeting night.
As for a change of our meeting day and time..he cannot meet on any Thursday
evening; his daughter comes over with her children and prepares a family
meal.

#2 I tried Della, and was only able to leave a message.

#3 Backing up for a moment.how did this movement for change get started? Was
there several of us who could not meet on a Monday evening? (Know, that I am
open for any group driven action/change, and like you, want to be fair to
the majority.)

Thanks

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman