[Nebraska-senior-blind] Convention & the Senior Division - What, when and Where we are

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 12:10:03 UTC 2016

Hi You All

RE: The Seniors have seven parts to play in our 2016 Convention Agenda

Below is a list of our activities as they appear within the agenda; the full
agenda is attached, in case you didn't get one.

Note: an eighth Senior Division convention contribution, will be the joyous
and celebratory sound of the Insect Clickers we will be selling; adding
their chorus during general session, making our 2016 convention a memorable
one!

Friday:

11:00 A.M.: Opening of General Session- Grand Ballroom. . this will run
until 2:15, and during this time, we will provide two 1 minute Fit Breaks.
(A Division member will lead the room in a quick and energetic set of
movements to keep us all alert and fit.)

Saturday:

 11:00 A.M. To 12:00 P.M.: Senior Division Meeting: North Bank Room: Robert
Newman, President

2:00 P.M.: General Session: Grand Ballroom . This will run until 4:30 And we
will again provide two one minute fit breaks.

9:30 P.M.: After Banquet Camaraderie (ABC) - The NFBN Senior Division is
offering you an ABC room! Engage in conversation, have some snacks, play
both traditional and Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL)
Academy games. Enjoy!

Sunday:

C. Roll Call of Chapters and Divisions. (Robert will give a summary of our
activities over the past year.)

Note: About the one minute fit breaks: as of this writing, I really haven't
gotten the final word on when in the schedule we will present these breaks.
Though, conversation with Amy lead us to believe they will be during general
session.

Another note: If you are coming, and if you have a quick and easy game that
can be played by both blind and sighted players, please bring it!

Hope to see you in Columbus! And for those of you who are unable to make it.
plan to attend next year.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President