[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division January Meeting Reminder - Tomorrow Night! & Corrected Minutes

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:30:53 UTC 2017

Hi Janet, Please just moin us!  I came to several meetings before I finally paid my dues…wait, have I paid my dues Cheryl?  Gosh, anyway we would love to have you!
We are the NFB of Nebraska Senior Division, and we help one another, advocate for blind people everywhere, especially blind seniors.  That’s the gist of the matter, and as you can tell from the beginning of this email, while paying dues is a good thing, you do not need to pay dues in order to join us.

Warmest Regards,
Christine

Christine