[Nebraska-senior-blind] missing tonight's call

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 13 21:50:46 UTC 2017

Robert, Brad and I hadn't heard about Bonnie's dad until we got a message from Chris this afternoon that I just noticed. We are sorry to hear he died and glad that his service was a good one.

had I known, I would have offered to chare this evenings call. as it is, we are about to leave for the Townhall meeting. you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Barbara and Brad

Sent from my iPhone