[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division November MeetingReminder - Visitors Welcome - We have a Special Guest!!!

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:35:08 UTC 2017

Linda, YUP, you are right! (I better message Chris to more closely read the
minutes than I did!)
Thanks again!

MeetingReminder - Visitors Welcome - We have a Special Guest!!!

Hi Robert and All,

Actually, Hobert, you recited the Pledge last month. Chris volunteered to do
it this month.

Blessings,

Linda