[Nebraska-senior-blind] Senior Division Convention Meeting Agenda

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:33:17 UTC 2017

NFBN Senior division

2017 Convention Meeting Agenda

October 14th in Norfolk

8:45 - Registration - Cheryl, and others to greet, and settle people in our
room.

9:00 - Meeting is called to order -Robert lays out the agenda: Welcome;
introductions; NFB Pledge

9:15 - Our national rep, Anil Lewis, addresses our meeting

9:30 - All tell their story: 2 minutes max with a timer running. People are
encouraged to share problem issues, and accomplishments.

9:50 - Elections

10:00-11:00 - Further group or one-on-one sharing of information and/or
hands on training on low and high tech everyday living skills (sowing,
writing guides, phones, etc.; Including leaving our meeting room and going
off to another convention demonstration.