[Nebraska-senior-blind] Robert's comment - RE: Confession from the Secretary

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:20:47 UTC 2018

Yeah... we want to get it right, it's important, and together we get it
done. Your commitment is GOLDEN; we have many who are also GOLDEN! [A side
note, and just one of my attempts to be funny, making wild with a sliver of
the truth that... "Linda, most people reading the minutes probably didn't
catch the error! So HEY..."]

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President