[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division December Phone Meeting - Guests are Welcome - Philosophical discussion and planning

Geralyn Konruff gkkonruff at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:50:13 UTC 2018

Sorry I won’t be on the call today! Merry Christmas to all!
Geralyn

Sent from my iPhone
Geralyn K Konruff

On Dec 9, 2018, at 6:54 AM, Robert Leslie Newman via Nebraska-Senior-Blind <nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org<mailto:nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hi you all
RE: Our meeting for December is Tomorrow, Monday the 10th!
Non-members are welcome

Contents of this message:
*When and how to get on the call
*Agenda
*The NFB Pledge
*Story to be discussed
*Treasurer’s report still coming. Minutes from last meeting: Pasted in below

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: