[Nebraska-senior-blind] Want to buy or sell used Blindness Technology

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:42:32 UTC 2018

Hi You All

RE: I just worked with these people, and had a perfectly happy experience

The Legacy Technology Project was started by a deaf blind user of the
technology and a teacher of the visually impaired.

It is mostly a response to the high cost of new access technology. We
acquire devices in a variety of ways including contributions,

trades and purchases. The devices are cleaned, repaired, repackaged and
distributed at reasonable prices to places where they

can do the most good. If you have talking or braille technology that works
or does not work, that you would like to pass on to us, we will

find new homes for it. In the past 8 years we have found new homes for
hundreds of devices including Pac mates, Braille -N-Speaks,

talking GPS devices, disc drive accessories, victor readers and so much
more. We do not list our inventory as it changes so frequently. But if there
is an item you are seeking, please contact us by email or phone and we will
do what we can to assist you.

This project has been successful beyond our wildest dreams and those who
have obtained the technologies we offer have made it

all possible. Be part of the solution. P.S. Our regular jobs are operating a
recording studio called Voices of Xperience in Southern New Hampshire, The
Legacy Technology Project is something we do because it is a way to give
back. It's mostly a labor of love.

You can reach us at: 1nationundersound at gmail.com or call: 603-827-3859

Jane Kronheim, President of Voices of Xperience

Roger Cicchese, Recording engineer and product evaluator

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President