[Nebraska-senior-blind] Will the Real Madame Secretary Please Stand Up

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:59:24 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow NFBN Seniors.

I have nothing on which to blame my latest SNAFU except perhaps the fact
that I have lately been doing a bit more work than usual for the Friends of
the Commission for the Blind. I have the honor to serve as Secretary of that
organization. Our Senior Division has its own highly competent Madame
Secretary in the person of Linda Mentink! Linda, please accept my apologies
for trying to steal the credit for your job. You are doing splendidly my
dear and I have no wish to become secretary of the NFBN Seniors.

Everything else I wrote in that post, about our appreciation for Robert and
his work is the heart-felt truth, with no errors!

My best to all,

Just plain Chris