[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division May Phone Meeting - TOMORROW, April 8th - Special Guest - Visitors Welcome

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:40:50 UTC 2019

Good news indeed that our Cheryl is ok.
On Apr 8, 2019, at 9:19 PM, Barbara Loos via Nebraska-Senior-Blind <nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I want to let everyone know that Cheryl Livingston is fine. She just forgot about the meeting. I am sorry I didn’t ask someone to call her to see if she was OK and or available.

Thank you, Nancy Flearl, four your informative presentation this evening. We appreciate your taking the time to bring us up to date on things at  NCBVI, and are glad you stayed on  for our business meeting as well.

Robert, we hope we will hear soon that  you and Bonnie have welcomed your granddaughter into the world.

Sincerely,

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 7, 2019, at 5:49 PM, Robert Leslie Newman via Nebraska-Senior-Blind <nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi You All
>

> RE: Our meeting for April is Tomorrow, Monday the 8th
>
> Non-members are welcome
>

> Contents of this message:
>
> *When and how to get on the call
>
> *Agenda
>
> *The NFB Pledge
>
> * Secretary’s and Treasurer’s reports; coming, and will be read at the meeting
>

> *#1 When and How to Get On the Call:
>
> Date: April 8th
>
> Time: 5:00 Pacific; 6:00 Mountain; 7:00 Central; 8:00 Eastern
>
> Phone: 1-712-451-0011
>
> Access Code: 345154Pound
>

> *#2 Agenda:
>
> -First- Come to order, introductions, say our NFB pledge
>

> -Second- Special Guest, Nancy Flearl, supervisor for NCBVI. She will give us an update on what services a blind senior can expect from our Commission for the Blind. Including answering any questions we may have about how NCBVI now has to follow to take on new cases; the Order of Selection.
>

> -Third- Secretary & Treasurers Reports Will be given
>

> --OLD BUSINESS:
>
> -Membership- do make calls to past members who have not joined us during recent meetings. And/or think of someone new to call and invite to join us for this or next month’s meeting.
>
> -legislative Update; When to expect news on expanding the funding for blind senior Nebraskans.
>
> -Any other old business you may bring
>

> --NEW BUSINESS:
>
> Anything you may bring
>

> --Finally- Brags & Drags
>

> *Our NFB Pledge:
>
> I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.
>

> **Treasurer’s Report:
>

> Treasurer’s Report-Senior Division
>
> April 8, 2019
>
> Beginning Balance  March 11, 2019                 $1367.44
>
> Expenses
>
> Ck 1235 for 19 dues and 1                                  $ 105.00
>
> At large dues paid to the affiliate
>
> PAC plan for April                                                  $   15.00
>
> Total Expenses                                                        $  120 .00
>
> Deposits
>
> B-Canes $63
>
> 1 dues $10
>
> Total                                                                           $   73.00
>
> Ending Balance Apr 8, 2019                                $1320.44
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Cheryl Livingston, Treasurer

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nebraska-Senior-Blind:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nebraska-senior-blind_nfbnet.org/christineboone2%40gmail.com