[Nebraska-senior-blind] Upcoming surgery

Cheryl Livingston clivingston7891 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:09:13 UTC 2019

 Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be having surgery tomorrow
morning at Bryan East hospital here in Lincoln. I will have my gallbladder
removed because I have gallstones. The surgery will be performed at 7:30
tomorrow morning. I will be off work for about a week and I plan to attend
the senior division meeting on Monday the 14th. I would ask that you all
keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the next several days.
Your faithful treasure, Cheryl