[Nebraska-senior-blind] Doctor Nyman has passed

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:08:10 UTC 2019

Hi You All

I have to share with you all the sad news that Doctor James S. Nyman has
died. Apparently it was last Wednesday. At this time, we do not know much
about the circumstances of his death, nor arrangements for his remains,
and/or honoring of his accomplishments.

We, Chris, Barbara and Brad learned of this Saturday; Chris learned it
earlier in the day and shared it during the NFB state board meeting. More
will be shared as it is learned.

We all remember this guy for the outstanding individual that he was.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President