[Nebraska-senior-blind] a question to Dave- RE: NFBN Senior Division May Phone Meeting - New Guest for this meeting - David Andrews - Visitors Welcome

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sun May 12 15:22:10 UTC 2019

Dave and others

So hey, Dave… In Chris’s last response message to you, she wrote- You are still Dr. Andrews to me! Those were grand days indeed Doctor, the days when your own creative genius brought to life Newsline for the Blind! I am so glad we were there!

Dave, I’m sure you will talk more on this during your call. (You speak right away, after the pledge, and about then on you will have about 45 minutes. After that, we could go longer; at the same time, respecting all our participants time, trying to keep our meetings to an hour and a half. (

Oh and, tell us how you are liking getting older, and older, and older, and older…We can share the same.

Thanks again for joining with us tomorrow night.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President