[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Upcoming surgery

Nancy Oltman noltman23 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:25:02 UTC 2019

Just looking at my email this morning and being totally confused as
were a lot of you.  Could not understand the date of Jan. 3 for
surgery date and thought I must be in the movie Back To The Future.

To Cheryl, glad that surgery is over for you and looking forward to
seeing you very well at convention as well  as everyone else.

See you all soon.
Nancy