[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Activity Directors Association- news - FW: NFB Seniors Division - Question and News

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:31:42 UTC 2019

Hi You All

Yesterday I wrote Cameo Rogers a note; see my email below her response. We
do owe them the benefit of our experience and knowledge of resources for
blind seniors. I am excited what they and we can make happen.

(I do have a box of materials that I'm putting together for their meeting in
October. This will very nicely fit into our annual October outreach
campaign.)