[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] August Secretary's Report Corrected, Thanks to Barbara, Pasted in and Attached

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 9 20:24:59 UTC 2019

Linda, I should always read things in Braille before commenting on them. The name of the octopus should be spelled PedroLena. Also, our Jameson is spelled with an e.

I also didn’t mention in my previous message that the full name of what is now the Action Fund when it began in  1919 was American Brotherhood for the Blind. Since I tend to shorten both names, I may have done that during the meeting. Sorry about that.

Blessings,

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone