[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Comments

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 9 21:18:10 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Barbara, thanks for correcting the spellings. They are now fixed. As
to the name in 1919, I just checked the recording, and you said it
correctly. I try to be so careful to write what is said, but I missed
that one. That also is fixed.

Now, does anyone on here keep the documents besides Robert. If so,
I'll post it again after our meeting tonight, before I finish putting
together baked beans in the crock-pot for our chapter picnic tomorrow
night. Otherwise, I'll just resend it to Robert and Mike.

Blessings,

Linda