[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] In Case you Did Not See This - FW: [NFBN-Announce] NFBN 2019: Our time in Columbus is getting close

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:22:19 UTC 2019

From: NFBN-Announce [mailto:nfbn-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of NFB of Nebraska Info via NFBN-Announce
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 9:29 PM
To: NFB of Nebraska Membership List <nfbn-membership at nfbnet.org>; nfbn-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBN-Announce] NFBN 2019: Our time in Columbus is getting close

The 2019 NFB of Nebraska State Convention is fast approaching.

Our block of rooms are reserved for us through September 25th. To make a hotel reservation call (402) 564-1492

The following link can be used to register for the convention online

http://ne.nfb.org/2019-reg

To keep an eye on current and upcoming information about the convention check out the convention website at

http://ne.nfb.org/2019

We look forward to seeing everyone in Columbus in October.

--

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Phone: 402-477-7711

Email: info at ne.nfb.org <mailto:info at ne.nfb.org>

Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org

Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind