[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Omaha chapter fund raiser - FW: [NFBN-Membership] There still time to grab our talent show

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:23:57 UTC 2020

Hi You All

Yes, this is a fund raiser for the Omaha chapter, collecting dollars to be used for our contribution to scholarships for Nebraska’s blind students.

Here is your last chance to purchase an MP3 file of Christmas carols sung by NFB members; with one reading  of the classic poem, “the Night Before Christmas,” presented by yours truly, Robert Leslie Newman! Oh and… in this collection of seasonal tunes, is a new favorite of mine, “Grandma Cooked the Dog;” you cannot miss this one!

RLN