[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] 2020 Convention Agenda - attached

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:22:06 UTC 2020

Hi You All

If you have not taken the time to go onto http://nfb.org to download the
convention schedule, here it is. attached to this message. It is a Word
document and has live links for each meeting and/or event that has a Zoom
option.

To find the Seniors division's meeting on the 16th that runs from 2:00 pm up
to 4:00 pm ET, just search for seniors division, and you pop right down to
it.

As you read the agenda item for our meeting, you will find that on the
second line down, there is a live link that will take you into the meeting;
do plan to pop into the meeting a few minutes before the two o'clock start
time. And to further explain getting on the call, it can be done by
computer, by a smart phone, and a traditional land-line phone. I'm seeking
out a description of the full range of access by the three methods I just
mentioned, because . will right now I don't know it all! I personally have
used my iPhone and the Zoom app that works with Apple products. I've not
used my computer, and I've not dialed in by land-line; but some of us have,
and we will get the "rest of the story," and get it out to you.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary