[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] October Monthly Meeting Secretary's Report, Pasted in and Attached

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:19:07 UTC 2020

Linda,
I love your little addition. No one ever knows how to spell the island, or the Mackinac bridge. I’ve just thought Hamtramck Michigan did have a vowel between the M and the  C so thank you Barbara! Such awesome trivia! and speaking of trivia, when you are dictating on your iPhone and you say Hamtramck Michigan, it ends up being spelled properly. The same is true for Mackinac Island. I discovered this only this minute, as I am dictating this message from the car on our way home from Iowa. That’s pretty cool!

Christine Boone  Sent from my iPhone