[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Draft Agenda for the NFBN Senior Division Annual Business Meeting - your thoughts, please

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:03:54 UTC 2020

NFBN Senior division

2020 Convention Meeting Agenda

Anywhere and Everywhere

October 23rd-24th

Note#1: Depending upon the Saturday schedule, we get into the Zoom-Room
early and greet people.

Note#2: I just got a text, YES from Mike that our meeting will be recorded.
That will help on several levels.

Suggested Topic - Federationism, our history, our present, and our future

10:00 AM CDT  - Meeting is called to order -Robert welcomes everyone;
Barbara lays out the agenda; a lucky member gives The NFB Pledge.

Introductions- 1 minute: Give name; where live; former Nebraskan?; when join
NFB; (possible one liner comment on history, present, or future of
Federation and them.

-First presenter - Doctor Maurer (NFB history, present, future)

Second presenter: Amy Buresh (NFBN History, present, future)

Third presenter: Peggy Chong (History of a blind person)

Fourth presenter: Duncan Larsen (Present NFB senior programs)

*Business part of agenda:

-      Minutes and the treasurers reports are read.

-      Mention our contribution to door prizes and anything else of note

-      Election talk-motion to hold over

-      Sharing of low or high tech, or useful resource

-      Adjournment