[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] 2020 Senior Division Dues - Options

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:13:28 UTC 2020

Hi You All

This is our traditional time of year to pay our yearly dues. We just had our
annual business meeting and did not have the usual option to pay in person;
cash or check.

Right now we have one sure way of paying, and another one coming up soon!

#1 The For-Sure, now option is paying by check. Here is our treasurer's
mailing address, where you can send in your $10.00 - Made out to: NFBN
Senior Division:

Cheryl Livingston

1026 S. 35th St.

Lincoln, NE 68510

#2 Soon we will have a PayPal button on our division's website. This is an
option discussed at our business meeting. Michael Hansen is working out
details wherein, all chapters and divisions will be able to except
electronic money transfers; this could take a few weeks. If you choose this
option, that is okay, and it would be really nice if you wrote or called me
to tell me this is your intent. This would really make me happy, to know you
are still interested in the Division.

Thank you all! Personally, I'm waiting for the PP button.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary