[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] August Nebraska Senior Division Monthly Meeting - Join us for a "Wes Talk" - non-members are invited

Cheryl Livingston clivingston7891 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:16:23 UTC 2021

Robert,
I did make contact with Gayle Mason on Friday. She is interested in
attending our senior division meeting. She does not do email very well, so
I told her that I would try to text her the information regarding the
meeting. Is there a way that I can text her the link to the zoom meeting? I
also told her that if she was having trouble getting onto the call through
Zoom, that we would try to help her get onto the call. I have her phone
number if that would help. I guess I am not tech savvy enoughto figure out
how to text this information to her.